Marth is OP Marth is OP

I give this 3 stars for good animation, however, it didn't really keep my attention for three (or four) reasons:

The content is dated. Melee is one of my favorite games, but, for a Nintendo game, it hasn't really held up over the years. This is a bit hypocritical of me as I submitted an animation based on another one of my favorite (and outdated) games this year.

You padded out the time using character reactions that more or less would've worked in a project with original characters. Not only that, the padding was for an unnecessary amount of attempts of dramatic effect.

The comedy relied mostly on concepts, rather than timing.

So while the animation is fine, there's this unfortunate disconnect that just makes me want to see how much time is left until the video is over. Good, try, but it could've been better.

Wind Wind

I hate to tell you this, but while the animation is stylistically nice, it will probably be blammed. It's not a movie or even a small skit, it looks like a test. This is the kinda thing that would be tolerated on YouTube but this is Newgrounds. This won't hold up here.

I'll it 3 stars for looking nice.

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

The colors and animation are great, but the writing not so much.

No Firearms No Firearms

That was pretty clever! Funny stuff! I can see you took advantage of the small duration by shading it, but I think the background could've had a little more detail, or at least be blurred. But whatever, it made me laugh. Good work!