All 7 art Reviews

Show Me it's True Comic Show Me it's True Comic

I think this is the most risque thing you have done... and also the funniest.

Twisted4000 responds:

Yeah this is the unfortunate result of what happens when I get super pissed off about something

May Gif - Ashi May Gif - Ashi

Jack likes his ladies like Aku likes his pizza crust...

Nancy Wheeler Nancy Wheeler

I mean, anatomically and artistically speaking, it's great, but that does not look like her. You gave her the exact same face you've been giving teen to adult women lately. If the "Nancy Wheeler" title wan't there and it was just a character dressed as her or whatever I probably would've rated it higher.

christmas cola christmas cola

I can't help but come back to this picture when I see the thumbnail. There's something very hypnotic about it. Every detail is beautiful, including the little touches, such as the particles. bubbles, the creepy reflections of the customers... Not sure if they were meant to be that way, but awesome non-the-less. The point is, this is beautiful and my vocabulary is limited as cock, as you've probably figured. keep up the great work!... Also, it kinda reminds me of Death Parade.

Darkest Dungeon - Remember Everything Darkest Dungeon - Remember Everything

This deserves front page. I mean the atmosphere is beautiful, the art style is simplistic yet detailed, the color palate is fantastic (I'm a sucker for pale, gray, and cloudy days), And the shading and blurring is great. Great work!

Twisted4000 responds:

I've never gotten a front page with art before, but let's hope, lol, and thank you a lot, it's appreciated.

TETSUOOOOOOOOO TETSUOOOOOOOOO

This deserves the front page. Not just because this movie is awesome, but you somehow gave this a perfect balance between being a cartoon while having realistic elements within the details. Bravo, this is beautiful. Grotesque (considering), but beautiful.

Sweater 2: The Sweatening Sweater 2: The Sweatening

I Really like you style! The cutsie characters, the pallet, and the use of MS painrt really work well together! Do you have names for these characters?