Wind Wind

I hate to tell you this, but while the animation is stylistically nice, it will probably be blammed. It's not a movie or even a small skit, it looks like a test. This is the kinda thing that would be tolerated on YouTube but this is Newgrounds. This won't hold up here.

I'll it 3 stars for looking nice.

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

The colors and animation are great, but the writing not so much.

No Firearms No Firearms

That was pretty clever! Funny stuff! I can see you took advantage of the small duration by shading it, but I think the background could've had a little more detail, or at least be blurred. But whatever, it made me laugh. Good work!

Popping Sports Popping Sports

This game has a lot of potential to be a very enjoyable and quite addicting experience. However there are a few issues with it that I highly recommend you update.

1: A complete restart is not necessary. That will only frustrate the player.

2: A restart should be instant, not delayed. That will toy with the players patience. This includes the requirement of pausing before doing so.

3: The timer only distracts and rather irritates the player.

Over all it's a good concept. It is fun, but an update to improve those three issues is very necessary.

Lavender Air Balloon Lavender Air Balloon

My only gripe with this is that I personally think it starts off a little too strong. After the ticking of drum sticks, an almost incomprehensive explosion of loud instruments gives off a very noisy impression. It actually made me worry that the song wasn't going to be to my liking. Thankfully, that is not the case. This one is especially catching when the chorus and has the exact happy vibe that I bet you were aiming for. Definitely going to be to listening to this one a lot. Keep up the great work.

FinnMK responds:

Fair point. I wanted to have an explosive start but it may have been a bit too much. Glad you liked it anyways!

What A Beautiful Life | Happiness is Here | Worth What A Beautiful Life | Happiness is Here | Worth

Okay, I keep coming back here to read someone's review, but no one has posted one. I've avoided doing it myself primarily because I'm not a musician. I know nothing about music but you need to know;

This piece is incredible. whether you consider it one song or three, there's no doubting that is absolutely a master piece. I thought Road To Happiness was great, I thought Mad, Mad, Mad was great, but this... This song blows those two out o the water. While both of those two had their own personal emotion attached to them, this one is a frickin' roller coaster. You've proven multiple times now that when you want to convey a particular emotion, you do it. You succeed every single time. This isn't relevant, but I actually put Mad, Mad, Mad, Road to Happiness, and this on my phone so I can listen to them when ever I want. I don't normally feel bad about doing that, since the newgrounds rules say you can download a song and do whatever you want with it as long as you give credit to artist, but you deserve a profit off these, though I've come to the conclusion that you're probably the kind of guy who makes music for the sake of his own love of music. They are absolutely magnificent. Like I said, I'm not a musician, so all I can really do is say "This is awesome" or synonyms of that multiple times.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

FinnMK responds:

Thank you so much. It really means the world to me that you're enjoying my music and that it has such an impact. I'm really excited you describe it as a roller coaster of emotions - that's exactly what it's intended to be!

I'm certainly a guy who makes music for passion - and to satisfy my ever-present inner demons that demand creation - but I'm always happy to have the music purchased. If you ever feel so inclined just head over to my Bandcamp and pay as much as you feel is fair, although I'll always keep all my music free to download on NG.

Thanks again!

Somethng Catchy Somethng Catchy

This is both hilarious, and (obviously) catchy! Personally, I think you should do more songs like this. Not necessarily songs that are super whimsical, but definitely focus more on the lyrics than the music. Honestly, you're other songs are just kinda noisy to me, but then again I'm not a dubstep fan. I think you have a knack for creating simple comedic songs. I realize there isn't much detail here, primarily because I'm not a musician, so I know little to nothing regarding this topic. Point is, this song rocks hard, the others not so much. I think you should experiment a little more with songs like these.

wywfalcon responds:

I really appreciate you for giving it so much thought! The songs I made span a few different styles. If you liked this one, try "Gotchu" and "Love Your Crap". When I get the chance to, I'll make more songs for sure!

Show Me it's True Comic Show Me it's True Comic

I think this is the most risque thing you have done... and also the funniest.

Twisted4000 responds:

Yeah this is the unfortunate result of what happens when I get super pissed off about something

May Gif - Ashi May Gif - Ashi

Jack likes his ladies like Aku likes his pizza crust...

Nancy Wheeler Nancy Wheeler

I mean, anatomically and artistically speaking, it's great, but that does not look like her. You gave her the exact same face you've been giving teen to adult women lately. If the "Nancy Wheeler" title wan't there and it was just a character dressed as her or whatever I probably would've rated it higher.